Skip to main content

Chicken Stir Fry

 

Chicken Stir Fry



Oh another meal with chicken you say...yes another meal with chicken, as my kid remind me all the time we eat a lot of chicken mom.... YES,YES WE DO! 

Anyhow, I bet your next thought will be … Does she start with her super delish simple chicken. Again, yes yes I do! Why not, its easy to make and everyone likes it in some way shape or form so that's how I roll. Some say I am a short order cook for my family and I am okay with that. Everyone eats and for the most part everyone is happy. 

So start cooking your super delish simple chicken.... while its cooking cut up your favorite veggies, I always have frozen broccoli in my freezer so I add that to a pan with sweet onions and red peppers. sometimes I add carrots or even mushrooms. Last night I kept it simple with the 3 I just spoke about. Cook them up till tender with some olive oil and sea salt and pepper. 






Once your chicken is done your veggies should be too... add the chicken and veggies together (Now this is just a meal for me, no one else in my family likes the stir fry) so i make enough for dinner then lunch the next day for me. mix it all up together then Toss in your serving of jasmine rice.


 

Next add about 6 pineapple chunks (in its own juice), some coconut aminos (or soy sauce) and drizzle honey on everything. MIX UP and wahla its done! 





Easy right... YUP and Delicious too....

I hope you enjoy this, please let me know if you try any of my recipes I share here.


As always

God Bless,

Carrie





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuits

  Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuits (using Grand's Flaky Biscuits)   One thing we have always loved in our family old and new is bacon, egg and cheese biscuits from McDonalds. Well trying to cut back and save money and not eat so many things from take out. I said lets try to make them at home. They won't be exact but lets do this!       So this is what I did and it was a hit for 3 out of 4 of us! The 4th doesn't eat eggs so she had the biscuit and bacon :-) Its now a every other Saturday tradition!                                           Here is what you need to make 4:          - Grand's Flaky Biscuit tube         - Eggs (4 eggs)          - Precooked bacon package         - Deli Cheese           Cook your biscuits how instru...

Zucchini Broccoli Soup

 ZUCCHINI BROCCOLI SOUP With everyone getting so many fresh zucchini's out of their gardens (well maybe its just me), I am running out of ideas to do with it! I came across this recipe i made a couple years ago! I believe I'll be making this, this week! So i wanted to share with anyone interested in a super yummy soup. Good news is...its excellent hot or cold the next day if you don't want to heat it up!! Here is the best part.... just throw this all in a pan and boil the heck out of it...once it is soft to fork tender let cool and add to blender and blend away!  **Add 1 cup of stalk** Enjoy! Carrie

Homemade Chicken & Mac

  Homemade Chicken & Mac (w/broccoli for mama) Are you ready for another super easy super quick weekday meal that is yummy for all? This is a favorite by all in our house minus the littlest little she doesn't like pasta unless its daddy's Alfredo...that's it. (I am not joking not even a simple pasta with butter)  Okay enough going off track, this is super simple and it starts with my super delish super easy chicken that I have shared a bunch of times. Next you need a 16oz of elbow pasta, 1/2 cup milk, 1 stick of butter, garlic powder, onion powder and some pepper (of course I don't measure the spices sorry) and a bag of finely shredded cheddar (the key to this is that is finely shredded and NOT reduced fat don't make that same mistakes as I did).  Got all your ingredients now? Okay lets get started... Get your big pot of water going, while its trying to boil start cooking up your chicken in a separate pan. Then, in a small sauce pan just prep your butter, milk ...